Hello,welcome back to my blog! I haven’t seen You for a long time.. How are you? There are some changes happened to me and my family last few months! As you know, we’re all living at the big farm and producing organic vegetables,dairy products and fish. But because of COVID-19 situation our financial situation is not good at all, so I decided to get extra work to help my family. Now I’m trying to find pest control worker vacancy at my hometown . I have passed all the tests and got the work license! Congrats to me,yay!
I have chosen this job because we didn’t have professional pest control workers at Anchorage. It is quite dangerous,but necessary. More than 50% of Alaskans lives at private houses, and had their own backyards with small kitchen gardens. It should be protected from pests.
As a pest control specialist, I could do:
- Inspect buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestations
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests
- Measure the dimensions of the area needing treatmentEstimate the cost of their services
- Use baits and set traps to remove, control, or eliminate pests
- Apply pesticides in and around buildings and other structures
- Design and carry out pest management plans
- Drive trucks equipped with power spraying equipment
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building
Unwanted pests that infest buildings and surrounding areas can pose serious risks to the health and safety of occupants. Pest control workers control, manage, and remove these creatures from homes, apartments, offices, and other structures to protect people and to maintain the structural integrity of buildings.
The median annual wage for pest control workers was $37,330 in May 2019.
I’m a responsible,punctual,hardworking and positive person,so I hope that you’ll notice my work profile. I am ready for Job interview!