Hi,friends! Today I’m going to talk about some of my achievements and difficulties in studying. Let’s start with my discoveries
- I’m absolutely in love with “The Sounds Of Music”! I watched the film and discussed it with a big pleasure. Also, I’m still singing the song about my favourite things :)
- “The Phantom Toolboth” are the great book from the linguistic side. I explored a lot of new terms, and they’re so easy to remember because of the funny characters) Whether Man is my absolute favourite, he’s so sweet.
- We’re learning a lot about American sports,and it’s so cool!
- We started our new manual,yay! The topics are amazing,and I can’t wait to know more about human body and appearance.
- I could say that my reported speech became more clear, and I started to use articles confidently.
- Reported speech are still the most difficult thing in English grammar for me, but I believe that I can do that! Also, I need to revise Tenses a little bit to make my speech more clear.
That’s it, guys! See you soon 👩🏼💻